Guided Missouri Waterfowl Hunts
Guided Duck & Goose Hunting in Southeastern Missouri
When you come with Treasure Island on a guided hunt you will get to hunt flooded rice and soybean fields along with private timber in large, comfortable pits/ blinds.
With this option, you get to enjoy the luxury of having all of the pre-season and day-of work taken care of by your experienced waterfowl guide.
Guided Missouri Waterfowl Hunting Packages
- The night before your hunt, you will meet up with a member of our team to discuss plans for the following day.
- On the day of, you will meet with your guide who will chauffeur you right up to your hunting location and unpack all of the gear for the day.
- Your hunt will take place out of a large, comfortable pit or blind.
- Your hunting location will have an extensive, permanent decoy spread that help us draw the attention of the migrating waterfowl crossing us each day.
- On your trip, you could hunt rice, corn, soybean, moist soil fields scattered all throughout Southeast Missouri, or privately flooded timber tracts.
What to Expect on Your Duck Hunt
- To ensure we have prime locations for your hunting experience, our team actively helps local farmers manage their land during the growing season.
- During your guided hunt, a filling breakfast and a continuous flow of coffee or other drinks will be provided.
- You will get to enjoy many amenities, such as every hunting location being equipped with heaters, to guarantee all customers are comfortable while getting some birds to take with us.
- Depending upon bird conditions, your hunt will draw to a close around noon.
- Don’t forget to inquire about our afternoon goose hunts if a barred up speckle belly is on your bucket list!!
- What's Not Included:
- Licenses, Snacks of Choice, Guide Gratuities ( 10-20%)
The Duck Hunt Details
We have a variety of duck species in Southern Missouri. Daily limits are 6, species restrictions below, and possession limit of 18.
Limits and Duck Species in Missouri:
- Mallards: 4 (no more than 2 females)
- Scaup: 2 scaup for first 45 days and 1 scaup for last 15 days
- Wood ducks: 3
- Hooded mergansers: 2
- Redheads: 2
- Canvasback: 2
- Black duck: 2
- Mottled duck: 1
- Pintails: 1 2 specklebelly geese per person
We hunt puddle ducks over crop (rice, beans, corn) fields and timber holes. We manage the water sources on our properties to ensure success.